Once a year, Restoration House organizes the Expo to allow the community to shop some of the exciting businesses in the region and to allow vendors to show their wares to the trend-setters that keep our community moving. All proceeds from the Expo go to support the operations and the various outreach ministries of Restoration House Ministries. But in order to make the event a success and to allow Restoration House Ministries to continue to support women and families in need, the support of local businesses like yours is critical.
Please take a look at the vendor packages, then pray whether you would like to help restore the most vulnerable in our region through Restoration House Ministries while promoting your business at the same time.
- Includes two 6ft tables & a limited number of one 6ft table options.
- Sell your goods & services to new customers.
- Network with other business owners and operators.
- Support the restoration of men, women and families by supporting RHM.
- Setup opens Friday from 3pm-8pm & Sat 8am-9:50am. MUST BE completed by 9:50am on Saturday.
- Select Power Vendor below to be ensure electricity access.
Please take a look at these sponsorship levels and pray and ponder about how you would like to help restore the women (and soon to be men) in our region and help those in need in our community through Restoration House Ministries.
Every Sponsor Receives
BBQ Plate Tickets
One of the main expo highlights is the food and this year is no different! Local BBQ competitors Smoke Eaters BBQ and Gulf Moon BBQ are teaming up to bring you award-winning brisket with the green beans and pit potatoes you love from Good Eats Food Truck & Catering.
Plates are $15 for dine-in and pick-up and $16 for delivery (minimum 10 plates) & dessert.
Order below or contact Karalyn Homan 361-212-1848.