1,000 Women Strong Expo Event
A fun-filled family day that includes shopping among women owned businesses, getting personal beauty treatments, eating some great BBQ, listening to some inspiring testimonies and live and silent auctions. All proceeds benefit Restoration House Ministries.
The Expo is…
- a fundraiser for Restoration House Ministries.
- a community event showcasing a variety of women owned businesses.
- FUN for the whole family!
- includes an active Kids Korner consisting of a bounce house, face painting, games, many chances to win toys & games, snow cones, popcorn, and jumbo pickles.
- includes a Glamour Corner with chair massage, hair styling and cuts, makeup and nail painting — all performed by local stylists and massage therapists.
- BBQ – fresh grass-fed Texas Beef BBQ’d to perfection the night before the event with German potatoes and green beans. The sides are catered by Mike Pozzi. We start selling BBQ tickets in August.
- young women currently residing at Restoration House sharing their most intimate and inspirational stories of what God is doing in their lives.
Vendors are almost all women owned businesses. They have an opportunity to market their business while supporting a local cause. Vendors pay a Booth fee. Keeping all revenue made that day for themselves. The booth fee covers one 6ft table and 2 chairs.
The event is marketed aggressively on Facebook, The Victoria Advocate, Community Crossroads, ReVista and All Things Crossroads
Over 2,500 Free entry tickets are given away, 500 of those are direct mailouts to past and present supporters of Restoration House Ministries. Posters are also placed in the windows of various local businesses through-out Victoria.
Our next Expo will be October 14th, 2017 at the Community Center. More details coming soon.
Contact us if you would like to be an Expo vendor: