Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Please prayerfully review our mission, the position description, and apply as you feel led.
Restoration House Ministries Mission
Restoration House Ministries is a ministry committed to reaching as many people as possible with the Gospel of Jesus Christ, which we believe is the only thing that can transform our culture. Our mission is to reach our community through educating, inspiring, and giving the hope of redemption and restoration to those who have been affected by sexual abuse, substance abuse, human trafficking, homelessness and trauma. We are committed to serve others by using every resource we have to meet the spiritual, physical and emotional needs of those who reach out to our various branches of ministry.
Event Coordinator Job Description
The Event Coordinator is a front line staff position responsible for coordinating fundraising events to raise the necessary donations for the purpose of operating Restoration House Ministries home for young women and all of our various outreaches.
As the Event Coordinator you will work closely with the President, Administrative Assistant and our Virtual Assistant. The position reports directly to the President.
Duties and Responsibilities
Working with President to cultivate relationships in our community to recruit new Donors/ Sponsors
Coordinating all aspects of our Fundraisers
(currently 2 annual fundraisers: Overcoming Obstacles 5K and The Fall Expo)
- Planning all event details and aspects including, but not limited to:
- Managing planning timeline and deadlines
- Creating and managing event team
- Securing location
- Recruiting volunteers and delegating task
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with vendors and sponsors
- Contacting established sponsors and vendors to see if they will support us again
- Recruiting and securing new sponsors and vendors
- Collecting payments on time
- Remaining under budget with all costs
- Managing events and addressing potential problems that may arise
- Planning for potential scenarios that could impact the integrity of the event
- Maintaining a working knowledge of the complex needs of a wide variety of events
Add one more fundraising event in 2020
Promoting and coordinating Media for the Ministry and fundraisers via:
- Social Media
- Community Calendar